Sunday, March 21, 2010

I found a key, but I dunno what it opens.

What would you do with a key which doesn’t open anything you can think of?

I found it in a box. Its one of those boxes where I keep things, I am not sure what to do with. Although I never use them, I never find a heart to throw them away.

I guess everyone has such a box.

The key is a long one. It looks like it opens something more concrete than those loose locks that can be thrown. It surely opens something that is attached to the wall like an cupboard or something.

Some people collect such keys. All the keys would be stacked together somewhere, along with the extra keys (duplicate of a key they are actively using), which they refer to in case they are not able to open something. I think it makes them feel like they have the situation under control at any point.

Anyway, this is my first encounter with an unknown key. The decision I take would be crucial as it will determine my future decisions regarding keys.

As of now, writing a blog on it did not help.

1 comment: