Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My business proposal- edible sofa

I have been thinking a lot about advantages of starting my own business. For that I need a thing. Like something I can tell people I am doing business off.

So far I have thought of edible sofa. One can get comfortable in the piece of furniture and dont even have to get up for food. We will try to avoid sticky stuff. It may attract wild life but thats the risk one has to take with all the comfort. It would have an expiry date.

Can you imagine when someone goes to buy sofa he would find in the brochure-



Sofa set
MRP- Rs. 5000
Calories 1200 units
Sugar- 15%
Vitamin- 5%
Fat- 45%
Others- 35%



My company's short term projected balance sheet looks like-

Liabilities
Equity 100
(10 shares @ Rs10 owned by Saurav)

Assets
Goodwill 100

Do you thinks the banks will dig it?

No comments:

Post a Comment