Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Earthling's quest for coffe in this infinite universe

Is this Earthlife all I get in this infinite universe, so large in size that even thinking about would make your head spin?

Compare this huge endless vacumn of space stretching across millions of unknown galaxies to the distance from my office desk to the coffee machine.

I sometimes even get lazy to get up from my desk to get myself coffee. How can I carry the burden of this awareness and not feel insignificant. I feel like the grain of salt smashed further into pieces so small like its almost not there. A non-existent piece of hopeless yet highly complicated design with no direction whatsoever solely because of the distance in this ever expanding universe.

I am glad I enjoy the taste of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment