Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For long term interest of the shareholders, we should buy a coloured printer

Using only black and white printout constrains my capability of self expression.

Life in office would be so much more eventful if we had access to coloured printer.I generally have to take printouts of excel sheets.

Without colour, importance of matter in each cel of the excel sheets is at a common platform and there is very little we can do if we want the reader to discriminate, as in give more importance to a certain area of the printout.

I could use to the colour printout to manipulate people on a sub conscious level. I would use lots of red to scare people of. Dark blue to sooth them. Pink to subtly mock them. If I don't like someone, I would use brown or light yellow (which might be a little difficult to read).

To de-highlight something- I would use black,

Printout reader: You have not mentioned the disadvantages of the project.
Me: I have. Itz written right on the top, in black fonts.

Contrasting colours would also communicate my emotions. Think about all you can do with colourful number. Get things moving. Motivate people.

For long term interest of the shareholders of our company, we should buy a coloured printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment