Thursday, June 24, 2010

De-attachment to the broken pen cap.

It happened. I broke my pen cap.

Just another example of impermanence of anything physical.

I just floated through the entire experience without any control of my movements. I observed it from a point completely dis-associated from my physical hands.

But there was a fraction of seconds when the pen cap was broken and not broken at the same time.

I notices that there was a single unit of time when the pen cap was transformed into a contaminated piece of plastic. If we freeze frame time at exactly the mid- point of this transformation, we might discover the secrets of life and death.

This moment is the truth creator. The sourceless vacumn of creation.

I am completely de-attached to the pen cap.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Saurav, I don't think you have ever written anything as profound as this. And yes, this is a compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete