Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where do all my pens go?

Whatever happens to all my pens.

I am buying pen for the last 20 years but I still don't have a pen.

I take a pen every week from office stationary. I don't know what it feels like when one runs out of ink while writing a pen. I have never experienced it.

I have lost so many pens itz not funny. Where do all of them go? They must be somewhere.

If you think about it, my question in itself is faulty. If I knew where they go, I wouldn't have really lost it.

I guess these are things I will never know, by definition. Just like we would never know if the refrigerator's light really closes when we close its door.

2 comments:

  1. Saurav,
    the refrigerator light does go off when you close it. It really does, trust me and don't lose sleep over it.

    Also, about the pens. I did voodoo on you when I was 5 and you were 4. And as a result an invisible pen eating monster was released on you. So that's it!

    Really, no sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ shreeja's reply :D

    ReplyDelete