Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My life needs a footnote

I have a problem- I forget to catch myself think what I think.

Sometimes, when the "evening shadows deapen", I ask myself some fundamental questions. How has any of those hundred billion thoughts I had through out the day made any difference to me or this planet in the long or short run?

I have spent 20 years of my life without a footnote.

Thats where my thoughts came in. I had had it with my inattentive thoughts. I typed in bold letters using impact font and took the print.

I hung what was not just a piece of paper but my sole source of light showing me the first step to the path leading to as some Tibetans would like to call it Tao and hung it on the board next to my computer.

"Be aware of your thoughts"

I wonder what I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment