Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am not good at tearing papers in a straight line

Where do you record pieces of information which you need only for a few minutes?

There are times in office when I have to quickly write down some information like phone numbers, a figure, a name etc. Mostly the information's utility lasts for maximum an hour before we can move on with our normal lives.

For this, I tear pieces of papers from the back of my reletively empty note pad in an extremely disturbing manner. Its very embarrasing, specially if someone is watching. I have realised- I am just not gifted in tearing papers straight.

I also have a stick-on but I use it very sparingly. Before writing anything on it, I mentally calculate whether the piece of information is worth wasting a stick-on paper. I generally end up not using it.

My office life would be much easier, if I could tear papers in a straight line.

No comments:

Post a Comment