Friday, January 8, 2010

The call

Someone calls me in silence.

I find myself too preoccupied with more unimportant things to do than answer my own voice of silence. I stare at the truth and choose the unreal. I consciously pick the underdog.

The day I was aware of the call (thanks to pranic healing), my life changed. Its like someone telling you the end of a murder mystery book/movie. I cannot ignore it anymore. I reached a point of no return.

Sometimes when I am enjoying with my friends in a party, I hear a whisper. Everything fades into the background. I know the unreal. I continue with awareness for a while before my distractions gets louder.

Day after day, I forget to pay attention to my silence, but atleast itz somewhere there popping up at every given opportunity never giving up on me.

Sometimes, I look into a mirror with amazement as my search into how I find myself living echoes through my eyes. I feel scared of myself.

I have had sleepless nights with such thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. in a long time...something which comes from deep within you....let the truth resound

    ReplyDelete