Friday, March 4, 2011

May be a lover but ain't no dancer

Is dancing a function of destiny?

One would not dance unless the immediate previous circumstances would have lead him/her to a situation where he/she dances. Now this may not be specific to dancing, but it certainly also does apply to it.

As the destiny forces it on us, we are left with a choice. We can either resist it or give in. For our decision we refer to the society for concluding the possible outcomes and itz implications on our personality. But the dance will continue till we learn to find it in our heart and move our body as directed by it. Till destiny is concluded by love.

For now the music continous-

"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again"

Helter Skelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment