Thursday, January 27, 2011

I like to believe in the stars

I like to believe in the stars.

I like to believe that there is logic in the arrangement of stars that govern the life of each and every planetary being walking.

I like to believe that on Earth which is like a spec of dust compared to the inter-galactic existence, nothing I do is wasted.

I like to believe that each day of my life is added up at night and itz essence becomes a part of me which my soul carries towards the light at the end of the tunnel.

I like to believe that someone watches as a dry leaf is blown away by the gentle breeze of the night.

I like to believe that the sun shines only for me.

I like to believe that I am not unnoticed.

1 comment:

  1. hey. this is really nice!
    i really really like it.
    muah
    smiles

    ReplyDelete