Monday, September 20, 2010

Does what you are reading exist?

If you are read this, you would find yourself only percieving it, as reality is in the mind.

Is the fan running because we can feel the air move around our skin or in our heads we want to relate the comfort of chemical changes in our skin to an external object relating to a common association which when added defines our very shallow life living in housed with fans.

In truth, I don’t sit write this, I simply associate all externals which add up to it. So one cannot be said to have the power to convince me that I am writing this without getting in my head, or conditioning my head into what society makes everyone believe is true according to the collective will of people paralysed by self relating categories of blindness.

The same collective will of people, because of which we have our clothes on.

1 comment:

  1. most times your thoughts are so orthogonal that language created to convey usual ideas finds itself incapable of rendering them as they occur, leaving a lot to interpretation...!!

    Now is that a good thing?
    ah, a function of what 'now' , 'that', 'good' and 'thing' mean?!

    PS: As appetizing and unusual as the menu sounds, I will still not eat your blog!

    ReplyDelete