Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Washing clothes is therapeutic

I am never too sure exactly how much detergent should we use for a bucket of water.

Staying in the hostel away from home, I have learnt that I am not good at something- adding right quantities of things like sugar, detergent, milk powder, salt, etc in water/milk. Its an art only some people possess.

Anyway, I got some interesting fact. Washing clothes can actually positively affect you psychology. This is because when you see dirt come out of your clothes as it is getting cleaned, you feel good about it. It send a very subtle impulse to your brain and you feel cleansed.

I got this information over a coffee chat at work. For some reason my friend had downloaded a Korean movie previous night where apparently one of the actors was a psychologist and happen to wash his own clothes. I was very concerned about one thing.

"By Korean you mean South Korea or North Korea?"

Mr Bush called North Korea axis of evil. As a democrat, how can I believe in what any North Korean say. Karl Marx would never build a nuclear weapon but only fight for the rights of the workers building it.

What would North Korea know about washing clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment